Jan 7, 2008

Gi Joe Update - Oh, oh


Maybe OneF will dig this, but I'm reporting it since you all seemed to like hearing about this last time - I'm sure the pictures helped a tad. It seems that GI JOE the Live Action movie has gone from, "meh" or "okay, maybe if I can do some shots first" to "oh sh*t." That's right...
Marlon Wayans Cast in 'G.I. Joe'

(FROM VARIETY) – Marlon Wayans has joined the cast of Paramount's upcoming G.I. Joe feature. He will play Ripcord, the leader of the military unit.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Killshot, 3rd Rock From the Sun) is also in negotiations to join the project, based on Hasbro's U.S. soldier action figure. Shooting is scheduled to start next month for an Aug. 7, 2009 release. Wayans most recently starred in Little Man and The Ladykillers and is now developing a cop action spoof for Paramount with brothers Shawn and Keenen Ivory Wayans.

Why is this bad? Little Man?! - Oh, and not that this matters, at all, but Ripcord was a white dude. I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

WTF?!? What kinda clowns are posting comments? Doofus sounded like Borat

Anonymous said...

Oh great, anonymous, now we will be taken off the all Portuguese car channel.