Jan 21, 2008

GPS - NUDAR

Finally! Finally there's a reason to have GPS in your car.

I've seen people, grown adults flail over the 'usefulness' of GPS. It's as if all these grown men weren't able to find their way home for the last 70 years. Frankly, these so-called 'men' make me sick. Especially if they're using a GPS in the city they've lived in their whole life!

Really - if you can't navigate with the sun - and a grid city layout - you deserve to be eaten by the wild wolves.

So I was looking around the intertubes for something interesting to tell you all about and I came across NUDAR.
When we're driving cross country, navigating the backroads of America with our trusty GPS unit, we always think, "boy, I wish this thing had fewer gas stations and more titty bars." Hurrah for NUDAR, the site that hopes to catalogue every single nude, topless, pastie, bikini bar, nude beach and nudist resort in the continental US. You can contribute by sending in the location of nude places so people can download the "Points of Interest" to their GPS devices for use on the road. I'll show you point of interest, baby. (from Gizmodo - link to other NSFW sites)
Now that IS useful - not only does it show you where -- it also tells you if you're getting nude or pastie. The other cross check, and this I didn't see on first glance, is whether there's alcohol or BYOB or dry... that's something they should very seriously add.

I had often thought of a men's XXXygat guide (or something more clever) which listed the establishments which offered single mothers stripping on gold poles, average number of teeth - a notation of hours, County alcohol policy, the LAP DANCE policy - for instance is it the best $20 you ever spent - or the $1 pretend to tease you thing I encountered in Grand Rapids once? Are you getting topless with pantyhose, pasties, full nasty, or no-talent night?

Hey! As an added bonus - hit the map - that's the beta to the working site! And Guess what? It has the name, City, Type, Alcohol and a RATING -- they took my idea, thank goodness.
(if the map doesn't work, try this link!)

I just learned that there are three such establishments in the town I went to college? I had no idea.... and no, that doesn't include the other one over the bridge into the other county... whoa, 2 stars? I'm guessing that's a tooth count meter?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is similar to TUSCL(The Ultimate Strip Club List)

Anonymous said...

Dude. I so could have used this. Rolling down the highway, trying to correlate a website and google maps on a Treo is not the proper way to roll.

Anonymous said...

I think that means we have some strip club hopping we have to do next time we are in the town where we went to college.

Nice.

DB