Jan 4, 2008

Iowa 'bout Ten Bucks

Only the Cap'n would play with me and he did it before I was playing. Granted, I never asked. Cap'n vs. me in the "World-wide Domination Primary (and Caucus) Contest (Do I come off too competitive?) looks like this (and I have made some assumptions on Cap'n's behalf.(boy, I love parenthesis)):
Finishes (Dems):
Cap'n One F
1 Edwards Edwards
2 Obama Obama
3 Clinton(*) Clinton

Finishes (Reps):

1 Huckabee McCain
2 Romney Romney
3 McCain Guiliani
So how did we fare? We can all agree on a tie for the Dems unless Cap'n insists that he thought Dodd deserved better. BTW, he did on his FISA stand alone. Clearly, Cap'n knew more about the Republican party (big surprise, no matter what he says. Note: Howard has been quiet.). How should we score this going forward? I suggest the following scoring method.

Correct finish for place: 1-10, 2-8, 3-6
In three off by one: 4
In three of by two: 2
Not in top three: -1
I have the current scoring being Cap'n: 31, One F: 20. All are welcome to participate. If the number tops four, we will start from scratch to give everyone a chance starting in New Hampshire. Yes, that's right, I am ignoring Wyoming's ridiculous attempt to be relevant by upping a caucus to Saturday. I wouldn't play Wyoming one on one. Stupid state; stupid politics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazier than Britney Spears..or a shit house rat