Jan 4, 2008

Suck my caucus

Huckster beats Romney, while Obama routes Edwards and Hillary.

Ron Paul comes in fifth, but his supporters call it second.

Chris Dodd and Joe Biden both race for the door. Dodd actually lost to 'undecided.'

All my predictions came true - oh, except for Obama winning...

I called Edwards - because at the last minute I didn't think that Iowan's would have the nuts- ah, the fortitude, to select Obama. On the Republican side, it was exactly how I saw it - Huck, Rom, and McCain/Thompson (tied for third)

The best part is this picture. Enjoy. Hope to have a collection of 49 more before July. I hope some Boy Scout makes a big deal about the flag being desecrated on the floor like that. You know, a flag is to be destroyed if it has touched the ground...

No comments: