Feb 6, 2008

More Movie News

Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Child Free Lawn begins May 22.
Here are some pictures for you.

Poster.

Doctor Jones lookin' a little tired? What's that thing behind him?
Is that an alien or Short Round?


Kate Blanchet chewing up the scenery there as a Soviet - Natasha babe or something.

Now I did have a link to the actual Crystal Skull - but I hesitated as it kind of was a big ass spoiler. So I waited. It's been ordered down by the film makers who are crying "take that crap down, you're wrecking it!" Had I thought ahead, I could have made a copy of it for you.

But I'm still kind of pissed about that Blasphemes Fest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the eyes of the skull in the poster, that should give you a clue. Do those look like human eyes to you??

Anonymous said...

Soviet?
In a Nazi-hate fest....er I mean Indy Jones flick?!

You mean they actually had real time elapse for this film? So Indy is *supposed* to be old and in need of a walker?

Boba Fett?!
Where?!