Aug 15, 2007

Thank you, One F

I have been asked to temporarily move out of room 641A in San Fransisco. It seems some liberal judges think that the security of the United States is not of import to the American public. I warned them against placing the headquarters in the midst of the liberal insanity. But the Eagle would not listen. They listened when I told them what Kerry was up to in the summer of 2004 and when they could have some friends of mine raise some questions which he would not have the money to answer. But this Congress seems to love to drag out America's secrets into public view and discuss them. Hippies.

Anyway, the defeatists that write for this site have asked me to post my email so that they can be contacted. I guess they figured while I was reading it anyway they should just send it to me. Feel free to email. I will pass it on. These dudes are a batch of puss so I will take care of it. Come to think of it y'all don't comment very much either. What? Are you scared?

In my copious free time, since I can't protect America right now, I have been cleaning up the site a little so that it will look better. These clowns have a magazine on the shelves every month and don't even use their own logo in the header. Pathetic. So if you see some odd things they will go away shortly.

That's as much as you will find out about me. No we can talk some real, non-cut-and-run politics.

No comments: