Nov 7, 2007

Spam from Edwards

Just got some Spam from John Edwards.
Not canned Spam - the email kind.
You are now on my s-list, John.
Even if it wasn't directly from you.
And nevermind you were already on my s-list.

Makes me wonder, who ISN'T on my s-list?
It's a pretty big list.
Robo-phone Pat Boone is on it too. (Here's why)
Even the phone book is on my s-list... not everyone in it, the book itself.

I have DSL - the phone company knows that. I haven't used a phone book since I was 15 years old. I still get about 5 phone books a year on my doorstep. From my phone service provider. If I don't haul them in the house, they make it look like I'm not home - or worse, they get all wrinkly and moldy from all the rain. They'll sit in my house for a couple months until I finally get around to hauling them all down to the recycle bin a couple blocks away. 5 times a year.

When will candidates realize that robo-phones and spam pretty much only works in favor of your opponents? BTW - Robo-Pat Boone's candidate lost the election in Kentucky yesterday.

No comments: