Oct 23, 2007

Begun, the Flame War Has

It didn't take too long. I finally pissed off Killre and OneF enough for them to contribute to Blasphemes.

I have posed the questions to why OneF supports more taxes in the City, County and State in which he and I live. I showed the evidence that he and I are being taxed to cover up the corruption, cousins, lies and cronies that run the State, County and City. I have retorted that not all taxes are bad, however 1.17 Billion in NEW taxes are bad. Especially since the elite power families are all going at the cookie jar at the same time - and will probably get away with it - proves that their electorate is dumber than fecal matter.

I have posted a retort to Killre's question of Mock Mood's actual saying that he's not a big believer in the holocaust. I showed some examples of where he did, for the benefit of Killre's post. I didn't disagree with the premise of why should the Palestinians suffer for Nazi action. I didn't exactly respond to it either. However, I did point out why that particular parcel of sand was more highly sought than, say, a particular Salt Lake in the Western half of the United States. Yes, I have spent some time in the great 'fly over county'. I thought I had made a point, in a humorous way to explain why prime Rhineland real estate wasn't exactly the prize the Jewish refugees were looking for.
Perhaps I should have mentioned that the Zionist movement was lobbying the US Congress for the "Palestinian land formerly known as Israel Two Thousand years ago" while not pressing the atrocities of Holocaust while it was occurring? I was going to bother with that, but that's just not very popular and probably looks anti-Semitic? And, as Killre points out, I sure don't want to do that.

Perhaps if the Hebrews had been looked at as liberators of the Palestinians from the harsh English rulers... but that's not working out right now for the US in Iraq. (for some reason?)

Because I won't give in to needless taxes, and because I pointed out why the Jews might not like Mock Mood so much, and why they're living in someone else's kitchen, Killre and OneF have labeled as a schizophrenic, A poor little right winger. A sweet little neo-con. A wry little beau. A libelous lout.

To make an argument personal is your first mistake, my dear friends... and to quote Dirty Harry, "opinions are like assh*les, everybody's got one."

I also recommend that everyone watch the new FRONTLINE that airs this evening on PBS. It's going to reiterate everything I've said about the war that's about to start between the West and Iran.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know the only way this argument could be more entertaining?

That's right, Amro Salama....

Anonymous said...

3

Anonymous said...

2

Anonymous said...

1

Anonymous said...

It's OVER!