Mar 22, 2006

S.O.A.P. Collector's Edition

this is an audio post - click to play

What is that fancy little icon above? Version One of Snakes On A Plane the soundtrack. It is not ready for entry yet but it is on it's way. The long drum intro is to accommodate the creepy string section going in the front. The middle higher pitched part needs the rappish lyrics recorded. I printed the first draft of the lyrics below. You will notice that the quality is not very good. The only way to get audio into this blog is through a thing called audioblogger. It is done on a phone. I had to hold my headphones up to the phone and record that way. In fact, you will hear me get new mail half way through the song. None-the-less, version one of Jef's magical audio tour of Snakes On The Plane. For the final I will find a way to get a high quality in.

Lyrics:
Where you gonna go?
You're on a fucking plane!
No where to run
On this goddamn plane!
There in the seat front
It's all I can take
Get me off this plane
filled with snakes!

One item does not a collector's edition make. You can order a T-Shirt by clicking on the picture below. New T-Shirt next update of the song.




Finally may I give you the trailer. Y'know, in case you were too lazy to follow the link last time. I understand; it's just snakes on the plane. Enjoy! Next up: Bradley Braves and the three-toed dog.







php hit counter

Get your copy of the player here



No comments: