Mar 20, 2006

Hell's yea!! (pt. 2)

Sure I got excited about the Bears. And yes, I get that "is it this year?" Cubs syndrome after they win one freakin' game. I even thought the Fire got jobbed out of the finals last year. But Bradley could be the real deal.

Last time we made it this far we had an offensive little caricature leading the way. Let's party like it is 1952!

For you non-Peoriaites ~ We are now the Braves y'know like an adjective, a descriptor and not the noun Braves ala Atlanta. If there is a fire in Peoria, O'Bryant and Sommerville will be the first to run in to save your cuddly cats. How can you not root for that?

Update: Bradley alumnus welcomed to Harry Caray's downtown for the game. They have a special room and alcoholic beverages. I was asked by someone to throw it up here. I am sure the university appreciates it on the same page as good ol' Brad.

No comments: