Mar 26, 2009

Cobra Commander

We've shown you the face of Cobra Commander from the kids' toy line of the new live action G.I. Joe movie. But the previous plastic cherub face could not prepare us for the real thing.

The folks over at Topless Robot pointed us in the direction of this monstrosity. This, gang, is the face of the live action Cobra Commander:
Keee-rist. How hard is it to put a hood on a character? I'm almost waiting for them to chant Cobra lalalalaallaallaaah at the end of this disaster.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things: 1) The "folks" over at Topless Robot are in fact just me, Rob Bricken. I run things too half-assedly to be a crew. 2) I'm disappointed my brilliant insight that Cobra Commander's head is in fact a Crunchberry didn't make it into the article.

Anonymous said...

Well, my childhood is now more precious than ever! What the hell is this? Bleh!!

Anonymous said...

Not only is my childhood memory more important than ever, but I would like to add that I have seen paintball masks that are scarier than this ugly thing! That's probably where they got it from. Remember kids, wear your protective gear but feel free to throw this figure in the microwave and end its miserable life!!

Anonymous said...

Terrible....F