Jul 30, 2008

I believe that's when the oral sex took place

West Virginia governor's nephew testifies that the prostitute he paid wasn't all that memorable: "I believe that's when the oral sex took place." (link)

Ah, another day, another politician cheating on his wife. At least (I assume) this one isn't dying of cancer.

Oh, what? It wasn't the Gov, but just his nephew? Then who gives a shiat? I DO!
The details about "Cinnamon" giving a "non-therapeutic back massage" are hilarious!

But I'll quote something from the comments page of the original story:
Grannys Girl 66
The Manchin's are just like any other family. Everyone has dirty laundry to air. Whatever is done in the dark will come to the light. First the fake degree for the daughter and the now the nephew has sex issues and who knows what is next for this famous family???? I bet Joe Manchin will not be so popular when it comes to election time this year.
The picture is unrelated, however, it's what popped up when I googled Call Girl Cinnamon. One only wonders what the real call girl Cinnamon looks like...

No comments: