Jul 21, 2008

Batman, You're Joking?

I'm the only slug on the planet who didn't make it out to see the Batman movie this weekend. I guess a few of you did... as it has broken 9 records.

"In its first six days, DK will have grossed more than the entire run of director Chris Nolan's first installment Batman Begins. [DHD]"

Even J from Chi - who has a family member IN the movie -- 3 times if you pay attention said, " I don't know what to say that's already been said by critics and everyone who has seen it. Some fanboys had some minor nit-picky things to say, but they're going over it with a fine-toothed comb. All I can say is strap into your seatbelt and hold on, cuz this movie paces itself well and doesn't really slow down at all. "

All I have to add is this:
If you're a fatass fanboy wearing face paint, no matter how much money the movie brings in, it's still not going to get you laid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that picture of those wonderful fat bastards?