Jul 20, 2007

Wicked New TV Show


*plug*plug*plug* I wish I was getting paid for this... but I'm not....
That out of the way, the new show MAD MEN on AMC is Fantastic!

Highly recommended. Better than the Soprano's and David Chase knew it.
That's why he hired the guy who wrote this script 7 years ago to write for the Sopranos. Anyway, this is probably the best program I've seen in a long time.

And of all things, on AMC. AMC who used to be a great channel until they started cutting the movies, and pausing for ads. I had to turn to TCM for my unedited classic movies.

Then this happened.

Ironically, a show about ads. But it's more than that. It's more than a period piece - at least so far. Click the picture to get some Google links about it. I'll fill you in more, but worth a look.

No comments: