Aug 7, 2008

Watching the Watchmen?

Are you interested in seeing this?

I am.

Or I was.

I was interested enough to re-open my old comic books and take another gander at the story.

Yet again, it's one of those things that I should have left to my memory. Memory has a way to edit out the stupid parts, and triples the amount of sexual adult content by a factor of three. I was a bit disappointed.

I'm not seriously wondering why on the Green Earth anyone would
a) film this?
b) possibly be able to condense that story into 2 hours?

Hell, even Terry Gilliam was talked out of filming this...
and he's nuts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a bit overrated. And a couple of the characters look a bit gay in the trailer, I think they will be honored at the North Halsted Market Days this weekend. Fabuloussss!