Aug 22, 2008

Obama VeeP Suspense

The Obama camp has been jerking off the media all day today (Friday) by promising a text message as to who his VeeP choice is...
oh, the suspense is killing me...

After all the hype and mystery, it's going to be a let down.
Meanwhile, there's this...
A local Kansas City affiliate is reporting that Gill Studios of Lenexa, which specializes in political literature, has been printing Obama-Bayh material.

It's a little, uh, crappy? Doncha think? I mean, sure the campaign has money to burn - but just to throw a red herring at the press? This isn't LOST, it's the damn Presidency.

I propose this one instead:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any independent thought or research? Stick to video game historical reseach!

At least have the guts to name a VP candidate you think Obaman will pick.

I'll go with two. Biden (reported by AP)

My own gut pick... Jack Reed

Anonymous said...

I'll follow up with your next post (before you make it)...

I now see spelling errors.

I'll stand by them. Do you stand by your sources?

I enjoy your blogging about HFCS! The more this issue is brought out the better!!! Well done, Brother!