Apr 12, 2006

Open Thread

It has been a while since I have opened this bitch up for your comments. Anything you want our opinions on? Any investigative items that I may assist you with or Killre will tell you? Need more info on the St. Valentine's Day massacre? Hate a state? Just let us know. Wanna add a caption to the picture?

Got back from NC. Will write about that later this week. I finished "Snakes!" the theme for the SoaP movie. I have recently entered it in the Tagworld competition. I will give a link of where you can hear / vote for it soon as it is available (April 19th). Bulls are on a roll and the Cubbies swept the Cards. Anything else?

2 comments:

smussyolay said...

what about the three toed dog and who's killre?

One F said...

The three-toed dog is coming soon. See the two posts after this to know whoom killer is or the first post ever written.