Aug 24, 2008

They won't shut me up

Dozens of protesters gather on the west side of the Colorado State Capitol for "no war, no occupation"

Cindy Sheehan, in Denver for the DNC, urges protesters to "fight for peace." (link-0 Pinko)

You're doing great work, Cindy.

Repeat after me... the McCain Administration. President McCain... The McCain Administration today released it's pardon list for the previous Bush Administration today...

See the more you say it, the less strange it'll sound when it happens.

Oh, and that Exciting Biden Bump we were expecting...
yeah - they're tied at 45 today.

And don't tell me that polling doesn't matter -- because NOW it does.
(Although I prefer polling data from registered voters who INTEND on voting. Just a little statistical tick I have...)

No comments: