Dec 10, 2008

Epic Logo Fail

Wow - this is an Epic Fail of a logo.

I only know enough about graphic design that I can post pictures on Blasphemes.
(see, there's a little button on a dashboard and it just puts it up there for me... so I'm not even really good at that either, truth be told.)

But just look at this thing!
I asked someone what's technically wrong with it

"Uploading far more data than is required. Designers should set the dimensions of their images to the correct size and not have browsers or CMS resize them.
"

Uh, not the answer I was looking for, thanks though.

It's for a Children's charity!
From their website:

Child sexual abuse is a very complex problem,
and this website touches on only a small part of it.
The information we provide is not a substitute
for the advise of professionals.
It is only to give you simple, proactive steps
to help protect children.


Sweet Jumpin' Jesus.

So here's some more bad designs worth a look-see. Enjoy.




Got anymore? Give 'em up. I'll post 'em. Cap

No comments: