Apr 19, 2012

My Goddamn Friends

At the rate things are going for the White House, Mitt won't have to lift a finger or spend another dime.
“I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends, they're the ones who keep me walking the floor at nights!” ~ Warren G. Harding
Look at the THREE giant scandals exploding right now. The Secret Service trying to get blown in Columbia, the GSA blowing a $823,000 wad in Vegas, and more troops with a camera and an internet connection.

Those are all on Mr. Obama's watch, and on tax day to boot. Jobs reports continue to be lukewarm, and/or being lied about, there's still Fast and Furious to be settled, debt ceilings to be raised - again, and then we can start talking about why Gitmo is still open, the stuck housing market, the lack of patent reform, the looming wars in Syria and Iran, and why India has a better chance at hitting the International Space Station than the country that built it. While we're at it, let's examine why Mr. Obama has expanded many of the worst policies of his predecessor. 

Anyone still predicting an easy win for Obama? I'd like to take their money.

No comments: