May 20, 2010

Draw Mohammad Day!

Crud! I almost forgot it's Draw Mohammad Day!?
"As news of the rebellion against the attacks to our liberties are heard, brave people join the campaign to stave of [sic] those who would annihilate that which we believe in, freedom."

Some people claim the campaign is an insulting, hateful, even racist attack on Islam and its adherents. I think killing cartoonists and animators is insulting, hateful and stupid.

What do you think? Is a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad a legitimate expression of free speech? How about blowing up women and children on a street corner? Is there a better way to defend free speech, without insulting 1.5 billion Muslims around the world? Why can't 1.5 billion people take a joke without getting all stabby?

Meantime, here's my entry into the game!

Wait, let me explain it... there's a lot going on here... it's a pig's head, in pig blood - with a beard and an Islamic prayer hat, and he's smiling, so there's ... ah, you know, I think I'll let it speak for itself.

3 comments:

la tienda erotica said...

This will not succeed in reality, that is what I think.

Anonymous said...

Wow. How ignorant of you.

Capn said...

So is killing cartoonists, thanks!