Jan 21, 2010

The Trouble with DSL

So, you might have noticed I haven't been around as much as I usually am.

But Cap! Where are you with the Senatorial race in Massachusetts? Conan has officially left the Tonight Show! There's a sale at Penney's!

Yes, yes, I know all that. And thanks for being concerned about my opinion on such things.

The reality of it is, my at&t DSL has been and continues to be out.

This is a major deal to me.

I'm at the point now that I'm sending communicays from the local library. Yes, it's just that bad. Until yesterday I didn't have phone service either.

You really oughta' pay those bills, Cap. Yeah, and you really oughta' click more ads on Blasphemes so that I can get some cash. In fact, I think I'm up to 30 cents from Google since management put those ad panels up in the first place. The best part is, I have to split that .30 with OneF and Killre. So now I'm down 20 cents from where I was a year ago.

But it isn't the bill. It's something else. There's buck passing on it. I can't get a clear answer of what's up. But here I am. Upset, and sharing. Well, at least that's normal.

So if you're looking for my take on MA or Conan... you'll have to be patient.

Meantime, think it's time for me to look into another service provider. I hear cable modems are nice, but Comcast sucks more than at&t. Anyone care to comment on that one?

No comments: