Jan 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to Us!

Well, one year has driven down the country lane and crapped in the mailbox. I was reading over some of the posts of the past year and have noticed a few things. There are fewer comments, more readers, and not a whole hell of a lot of blasphemy all in all. Let us take a moment and share the most blasphemous thoughts we have had over the past year. I'll start:
  • Watching Fox News last weekend I saw the "Death of a President" banner across the bottom of the screen and honestly thought it was for Saddam. My wife then informed me it was for Ford. I said, "Pardon?" and chuckled to myself.
  • Can't help wondering after seeing this if Jesus' second coming will be in the form of a Kimono Dragon. If so, and the church won't let it in for Easter Sunday, will he cast a curse on the church? I hear that kinda thing happens in Chicago but I am unsure about London.
  • This dude walks around with the original rules of basketball in a beaten up attache case. Quote of the piece you ask: "One time I thought I left the rules at a Hooters in Kansas City." I did that with a wedding ring once.
  • Remember that guy who is now a Supreme Court justice? Well, he has a cause. Seems that Judge Roberts believes that there low pay has created a "constitutional crisis." It is so hard for a judge to live on between $165,200 - $212,100. Eating only Ramen noodles for a lifetime appointment can make you do stuff like approve of torture and believe in Executive branch complete rule even when you are in one of the other three branches.
  • The history of religion in 90 seconds. A Cap'n type special.
Thanks. Your turn.

No comments: