Here's the quick recap of the article:
1. The Fourth Amendment
2. Sexual Assault and Homeland Terrorism
3. Health Concerns of the Scanner technology. The Old Radiation King was never really tested...
4. Costs of the Scanners, the TSA agent training to use the scanners, and the TSA Agents Union.
5. Corruption. Who owns the company and the lobby agency trying to get these things everywhere?
6. Flying is safe (well, safer than driving) And the author points out you are eight times more likely to be killed by the police than by a terrorist.
7. Security Theater
8. The Procedures Make Us Less Safe.
Enough is enough.
A worthy read. [The full article: The Case Against the TSA]