Oct 1, 2010

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Join the 10:10 movement - or the hippies will FUGGIN KILL YOU!

Warning - not safe for work, or wobbly tummies -- definitely not children.

Nope, not a hoax - this is what 'tolerant' people want to do to deniers. Follow the Global Warming Agenda “or else.” The companies involved with this group include Microsoft, Adidas, Pret a Manger and Aviva among others.

To say that this ad sick and perverse doesn't scratch the surface. This is a death threat to people who don't buy those mercury filled lightbulbs. You can't show this video to kids, can you? It does expose their true feelings, though. The makers of the spots and the organization should be wiping some egg and blood smears off themselves right about now, right? Oh, wait, did they think this is funny? Originally intended for theaters, the 10:10 folks pulled the video on October 1, saying that it was not well received and that “you live and learn.” Riggghhhtt....

Now it's magically resurfaced on YouTube, and the dumbasses at Blasphemes are running it to show you - All I know is that it speaks volumes about the organization and the people supporting it.

2 comments:

NeverMind said...

What the hell was that?! So, they are going to commit to violence against those that don't believe their bunk science that can not be proven by real data. Oh, I see. Well, this makes me want to do two things. It first makes me want to turn on all my lights, turn up the heat, run my water for no good reason, and drive all day long wasting many gallons of fuel and oil. The second thing it makes me want to do is add carbon emissions against the people that apparently want to kill me over living my normal life. My carbon emissions will come from something else that most lib-tards can't stand: a rifle. Unbelievable that these people are allowed to try and use this as a legitimate form of advertising. If I knew my child saw this I would have a serious issue with that. Thank you for sharing frightening propaganda like this.

Cthulhu said...

Now there's a well-reasoned response.


I really hope that was a troll.

I came across the ad and was curious when the Cap'n would link to it.

It is not funny, it is a bit creepy. If there was somehow a link established to how not making small changes to effect a large response (i.e. the "It's just one X" campaign some years back) it would make sense.

This was just a pile of scary fluid-technics. I think that the most interesting part is that the guy who wrote _Love Actually_ created this.

One last thing @Nevermind; when someone posits an argument against your beliefs--however poor their argument is--your reaction is to throw a tantrum and shoot things.


Classy.