Sep 12, 2010

Sunday Comics: Week in Review

So Da' Mayor, Richie Daley decided to hang it up. This created a tad of a vacuum in Chicago.
Meantime, in Florida, an obvious troll was obviously trolling -- and he was trolling the other troll in NY who is building a mosque.... but he's building it without funding. And when Donald Trump offered to purchase the spot, for 25% more he was turned down. Also, when the Iman said he can't move it because there'd be violence -- yeah, that's a threat. I'm from Chicago. I know a threat when I hear it. "Who's to say what will happen? You know kids like to t'row bricks. Dey can get carried away. I'm just sayin'."

But in the meantime... here's some funny cartoons.
Even General Petraeus couldn't talk sense into this joker.
One could only hope:

It's becoming more and more apparent that the Democrats are going to lose the House in November. Maybe they shouldn't be raising taxes and expanding the government during the worst economic crisis (they helped create)? Just a thought...

A toll taker asked me if I'd be supporting my incumbent Democrat. I said, "If I'm working that day, your guy will be too." The moron said, "Polls open early- October 12..." "Uh, NO. You don't get it."
Excuse me Cap'n Stimulus...
Follow up to the end of combat operations in Iraq...
The American Sacrifice has been great...
Good news for Heavy Drinkers -- you live longer? Well, I guess that's a matter of opinion how good that news is...
And finally -
Yes. They're both whores.

Well, that was last week. Hope we stay open long enough to make it to next.

No comments: