Jul 23, 2009

N.J. Takes on IL

F.B.I. Arrests Dozens in N.J. Corruption Sweep

F.B.I. agents are sweeping across northern New Jersey, making arrests in what is described as a major corruption probe. It seems that New Jersey was falling behind IL in corruption and they asked the F.B.I. to help prop up their bull pin and are only a full game ahead in the standings.

Here are the standings after the F.B.I. stepped in...

TEAMWLGBRSRA
New Jersey
5146-424399
Illinois
48451393383

WNBC-TV in New York reported and showed images of the mayors of Hoboken and Secaucus being taken into F.B.I. headquarters in Newark. The station also showed rabbis being taken into custody.

"It's an awesome day for New Jersey. Looks like we're doing something to take on those so-called crooks in Illinois," mentioned Mr. Walnuts - a big New Jersey fan.

Of course, New Orleans leads all of the States with an amazing year:
TEAMWLGBRSRA
New Orleans
6134-478364

Read More:

1 comment:

WaffleMan said...

Oh, I see what you did there - you took the Cardinals and Cubs standings, oh nad the Dodgers too.

Neat.