Jun 1, 2009

Behold the awesome power and glory of Mark Gormley!

I can't believe I'm only JUST NOW discovering Mark Gormley. I must be falling way, way behind in trying to keep up. I've just been wandering this stupid sphere of a planet, and now I've found him - Mark Gormley.

"Behold the awesome power and glory of Mark Gormley!
...Amen

His music and songs touch souls in a profound way, while his music videos expand minds to possibilities never before dreamed. Mark Gormley is a man that his captivated the hearts and minds of a generation, and will so for generations to come."

From www.markgormley.com
Buy Mark Gormley's CD and then... Share How Mark Gormley Has Blown Your Mind

5 comments:

ChewbaccaJones said...

What's so awesome about that is - everything! Thanks for the link too - because there's just so much more on his website.


- are you sure ths isnt a joke?

NeverMind said...

Dude, if he came to my house I would join his cult in five seconds. Well, if he had a cult. I don't even know how to describe my emotions right now. At least there was a bikini chick so that's okay.

Anonymous said...

I first heard "Without You" at work, and my brain's neurons immediately sparked uncontrollably having infinite energy from the cosmic vibrations emanating from my headphones. I fell to the floor in ecstatic seizure, only regaining consciousness when a coworker turned off the music and yelled in my face. I felt warm and safe inside my mind while that sweet music played, inside his womb with acoustic placenta. I was reborn into nirvana, never to be mucking in earth-bound samadhi again. Thanks for that.

someguy said...

When Mark Gormley’s voice soars into octaves hitherto unexplored by mortal men, angel’s weep with envy. With piercing intensity, his bespectacled eyes speak of wisdom unknown. With his ever-shifting, asymmetrical stance, he captures the essence of a complex, kinetic universe. From the most adamant atheist, to the most ambivalent agnostic, to the most irascible evolutionist, when one beholds all that is Gormley, one finds undeniable truth that, yes, there is a God.

Wolf Shirt said...

You are an amazing individual, and the only aphrodisiac more powerful then a wolf shirt.

And for this, I salute you.