Feb 7, 2009

Angry Flying Jesus

You know, every once in a while, I come across something that recharges my battery -
It reminds me why I agreed to help OneF and Killre out on their blog --

and it is this... (Stick with it, it gets AWESOME around 2:42)


This short cartoon is from the Jehovah's Witnesses, about Jesus.
It's quite informative and perplexing at the same time. Much like LOST.
It features such marvels and facts as:

• Jesus is alive and well on Earth, but is totally invisible
• Jesus has wings- but Jesus isn't Jesus at all
• Jesus - sans wings - flies exactly like Superman
• Jesus holds a sword aloft in the air and totally pulls a He-Man moment
• Jesus shape shifts into other people to help sell his resurrection
• Jesus directly causes Armageddon when he gets fed up - around 2:42.
(Note there's no World Trade Center!)
• Jesus hates Volkswagens
• Jesus blows up a church with a small child in it
• The select few Jehovah's Witnesses going to heaven consist of only of old white people

This is why I keep coming back here. To share this stuff with you.
Also, I CAN'T WAIT until a pack of Jehovah's Witnesses come a-knockin!

I can start off with, "Don't worry, I've seen the cartoon."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny, yes, but check your facts.
Are you sure it actually came from the JeWits?

more likely it came from the Catholic Church, or some WASP church trying to show how evil us vs them to the kids.

Capn said...

I gotta say, the Jesus destroying the Earth endcaps one of the best weeks we've had here at Blasphemes.

A little found geeky stuff, some investigative reporting. Movie trailers, dead punk rockers, a gun article. I am satisfied.

So, blow it out your fart hole Nathan. Where's YOUR work showing where this cartoon came from?

tom sheepandgoats said...

No. It's not ours.

Anonymous said...

Check out this new Christian band that just released their first album. From what I heard on the samples site, they sound really good.

Introducing the new Christian National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.

http://ccrg.info/cas.htm

Tell All!!!

Anonymous said...

well isn't that special?