Feb 23, 2009

Alan Keyes

Ah, Alan Keyes... where have you been?

So Alan's either going full retard here - or is the only one telling it like it is.
Look I have never, ever looked to Alan Keyes to be a voice of reason. If I ever do, I promise you I'll seek professional help instead of the over the counter that I take now.

BUT, he has one point for follow up: Why do does anyone think borrowing 2 trillion from China to prop up the bursting of the housing bubble is a good idea? Watch the thing... discuss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't Worry Alan!

How are we going to dig our way out of $13 trillion or more of national debt? It's easy: Four years of 10% inflation will cut that biatch right in half. Hey, it worked in the 70s!

Inflation works only as a surprise or betrayal. It can never be part of any public, official plan. Plan for 10 percent inflation, and you'll get 20. Plan for 20 and you'll need a wheelbarrow to pay for your morning Starbucks. But if that's not the plan, what is?

Anonymous said...

I demand that Barack Obama prove the existence of a negative to my satisfaction and if he does not, I will halfheartedly incite mutiny among the military.