Dec 29, 2008

25 Mashed Chart Toppers

The Top 25 songs of 2008 Mashed Together
DJ Earworm takes the Billboard top 25 songs of 2008 and makes a nice ballad style mashup.

The top 25 songs of 2008 all mashed up is greater than its individual parts... and proves that most people have terrible taste in music.

Here is the track list:

Flo Rida Featuring T-Pain - Low, Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love,Alicia Keys - No One, Lil Wayne Featuring Static Major - Lollipop, Timbaland Featuring OneRepublic - Apologize, Jordin Sparks Duet With Chris Brown - No Air, Sara Bareilles - Love Song, Usher Featuring Young Jeezy - Love in This Club, Chris Brown - With You, Chris Brown - Forever, Ray J & Yung Berg - Sexy Can I, Rihanna - Take a Bow, Coldplay - Viva La Vida, Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl, T.I. - Whatever You Like, Rihanna - Disturbia, Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music, Natasha Bedingfield, Pocketful of Sunshine, Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain - Kiss Kiss, Ne-Yo - Closer, Colbie Caillat - Bubbly, Mariah Carey - Touch My Body, Madonna Featuring Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes, Pink - So What, Finger Eleven - Paralyzer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard 5 of these songs. I guess I'm old