Aug 22, 2008

McCain Excitement?

Dear Cap'n, youre an *sshole!
you trash Obama all day! youre a neocon!
-FU

Dear FU,
Thanks for reading.
I'm sorry that you feel that I am trashing Obama more than McCain this week. Perhaps you noticed my lengthy post on all time Movie Villains? That took me a little time to research. I haven't really harped on the political scene too much this week.
My post today only pointed out two mistakes the Obama camp were making - notes that will be swallowed up the moment he or McCain announce their VeeP choices.

(Time just reported McCain is picking Romney... it's been taken down since. All week I've been hearing Joe Lieberman. I'll just sit on that for a moment.)

But to answer your concerns FU - I try to go out of my way to show the stupidity and mistakes of BOTH sides of the field. It's like watching Monday Night Football and there are two teams that are both kind of crappy, and the game has some weight only because it could change the outcome of someone else going into the playoffs. Does that make sense?

As far as "My Man" John McCain... here's my thoughts on him and his campaign.

No comments: