Jul 29, 2008

Betting the Pot

I hope you have all already seen this. If not you are in for a treat. In my life I have been intoxicated and I have gambled and, most shockingly, I have done both at once. This takes the bag, though.

This dude was playing blackjack and apparently is not very good at it. It seems like he had run out of chips. So he grabbed a few ounces of marijuana and bet it. Realizing how dumb this move was he took back his bet (which I would not have allowed as the "dealer") and placed a few buds on the table as a bet.

If I read this I would have been skeptical but here we go:



A fun thing to do is to come up with names for this post. "Pot-sized Bet," "Nuggets of Wisdom," "Stoned Cold Gambler," and "High Stakes" were all considered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about: double down dobbie, split the spliff, stick with the sticky, hit the hitter ...