May 5, 2008

Ozzy Blue

"We won it a couple years ago, and we're horse[bleep]. The Cubs haven't won in [100] years, and they're the [bleeping] best. [Bleep] it, we're good. [Bleep] everybody. We're horse[bleep], and we're going to be horse[bleep] the rest of our lives, no matter how many World Series we win."
Thanks Ozzy. You're really classing up the place.
"We are the [bleep] of Chicago. We're the Chicago [bleep]. We have the worst owner [Jerry Reinsdorf]. The guy's got seven [bleeping] rings, and he's the [bleeping] horse[bleep] owner."
Guillen brought up Lee Elia - the former Cubs manager who blew his gasket over ungrateful, unforgiving and unemployed Cubs fans in a tirade marked its 25th anniversary. Scroll down, you can hear it here on Blasphemes.
"How about the Cubs celebrating that Lee Elia bull[bleep]? How many times do I curse people out? I will make a lot of money with my [stuff]. I have to keep going because in the future Ozzie will need money, and I can say, 'Here, give me money, here's the 10-year anniversary of my time I called [Jay] Mariotti stuff and the time I went on the radio and cursed out Mike North."
All I have to say is ... awesome.

It's probably all just a big joke - that isn't obvious. Or funny. Just like those two meth heads who ran on the field and beat up first base coach Tom Gamboa from the Kansas City Royals...

...funny, but only to meth head Sox fans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Ozzie taking on the inferiority complex that a lot of Sox fans have. Always worrying about the Cubs, last time I checked they were in different leagues and weren't rivals. Try worrying about the Twins, Tigers and Indians. Sox fans are almost as worse as Cardinal fans. The Cubs could go 162-0 and sweep everyone in every round of the playoffs and idiot Cardinal fans wouldn't give them any credit and make some other stupid f'ing comments about the Cubs and their fans.

Anonymous said...

Chinga te Ozzie!