Mar 2, 2008

Chavez

Hugo Chavez, apparently out of coke and needing more, has sent his army to the boarder with Columbia. linky to BBC (pops a new window for you there)

I mean, I know Chavez is batshiat insane. He's one of three people on the planet who still thinks that Communism works. Even Homer Simpson knows that Communism works only "in theory." He really is showing his true colors as an insane despot over his image of a 'reformer of the people.' Hell, even that sounds nutty if you think about it for even a second or two.

I mean, invading another sovereign country based on trumped-up charges? Call names at their of state? Knowingly escalating regional tensions? Where does he come up with this stuff? I am going to call hypocrite on his ass though - since he's always calling George Bush the devil. (sigh) Do as I say, not as I do... right?

But I don't need to explain all the politics of what's going on in South America since of course everyone knows the tiff he has with the Columbian government and the handling of the leftist Columbian farc rebels and the actions of the Equadorian.... oh, read the link. I don't care either. I was just looking for a chance to call Chavez batshiat insane. Maybe he thinks he needs Peru, Brazil and Argentina to get those extra two reinforcements every turn?

1 comment:

Capn said...

Update! Seized laptop files show Chavez funded FARC, rebels sought uranium