Jan 20, 2008

Pouty Favre

Missed Opportunities? Yeah, more than a couple. Sure it is/was flipping cold. -1. -25 with the wind chill... but the stupid, stupid penalties that Green Bay racked up - followed by the interception in the OT -- well, the match-up that Television executives & advertising executives secretly really wanted - New York (The largest US media audience) and 18-0 New England Patriots.

Hey, hold on! I'm not suggesting the NFL is becoming the NBA where there are phantom calls that favor the larger media audiences... no that's something we'll leave someone else to claim.

Besides, this is football, not the DNC.... (ahem, cough, cough)







I do feel sorry for the FANS, and the sports writers, and the people who wanted the Favre/Brady match-up. For sure. There's Age vs. Beauty (or something like that) which would have made for a groovy Super Bowl. But alas, not so much. Mostly because of some really stupid penalties, and one big interception.

I have to say that Eli took a crap-in-a-bowl of a season and turned it around to get into the big Bowl. I sure that the Giants were about to be run out of town, and now they're a game away from a ticker tape parade.

And speaking of the Pats - I was very surprised how well the beat up, practice squad Chargers held their own against the Patriots. The Patriots are supposed to be the 'perfect team' and the Chargers only fell off at the very end. There are holes in that Pat's armor after all.

Can Eli defeat them? Oh, no - they're going to look worse than the Bears against the Colts. But at least your girlfriend/wife will get to see some new ads.

Anyway I'm posting pouty Favre pictures that I've been holding onto for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy.

I don't really understand the Favre cake either.

It's funny because he's sad, and in drag.

Yeah, it's funny.













Oh, hold on. It was -1 degree, -25 with the wind chill, right? How is it possible there were no nipples in this screen shot?!? I went back 8 or 9 hundred times with the TiVo - in HD - and still, I see no nipples.

Can someone explain this to me? Am I missing it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Either they are Disney fembots designed to look mammalian but not really be, or they had bras on underneath their 'kinis. The law of parsimony tends me to believe the latter.