Jan 16, 2008

Mitt Takes Mich

Wow, a total surprise to anyone who didn't know his father was a Michigan governor!... like myself. Oops! Only learned that one last night. Had I known that ahead of time - I would have predicted a Romney win. I did suggest that the Michigan Mormon community would be coming out to support him. Well, there you go. At least OneF never predicted any winners. So, that's got to be worth more points for me?

The Republicans are now totally split with Huckabee taking Iowa, McCain taking the most delegates from New Hampshire, and now Mitt with Mich. It's an interesting slap fest waiting to break out.

So now is the time for Rudy to swoop in and start making noise - or he really will be out of it. Rudy is still leading in the NATIONAL polls as the front runner. That is why I'm standing by my prediction of a Rudy nomination. Doesn't mean I'm right, I'm just looking at the numbers - much like how I knew the Cubs wouldn't win any of their games they bought in the playoffs.

No comments: