Dec 1, 2007

Response to Gun Nuts

You know, you have literally thousands of armed Soldiers over here with weapons in their hands everyday. Do you know how many times I've heard of Soldiers using their weapons against their own? Three. Once by some 101st asshole before the war started, one Soldier that killed his commander and 1SG with a hand grenade, and a Soldier I investigated for shooting his own foot to get out of here. So, an armed group of individuals brandishing their firearms does not lead to killing. However, you can argue that we're all on the same team. But people fight, get emotional, fall in/out of love, and yet you don't see rampant usage of weapons on our own.

I have a concealed carry permit, and it makes me feel more confident in certain places I go. You never know what will happen, or if that day is your day to be put in a shitty situation that will require use of a weapon. I recommend all law abiding citizens at least take a gun safety course, or learn how to use most common weapons.

From Nevermind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At Nevermind:

Just so long as you never wear it to a bar, or any place you ever yourself tend to drink, and can score perfectly at the gun range--which I hope you visit on a weekly basis--then sure, go tote your handgun and stand ready to protect all the whiny liberals who think that guns are dangerous