Dec 14, 2007

Dolphins for Sale

Hey, did you hear? Miami Dolphins are for sale!
I think if I look under the seat I can come up with $1.25 ...

oh, sorry? You said Billion?

Whata' nuts? Least the Cubs put some lipstick on their pig before trying to sell it!

1.2 Billion Asking price AS IS - Wins, talented players, savvy coach are NOT included. Cheerleaders might be thrown in, I didn't see that on the bill of sale.

I'm still rooting for the Dolphins to lay an egg. A complete Nil. A Zero win year. -- and for the Pats to beat that damned 1972 Dolphin team at the same time. Why? Mostly because I am sick and tired of hearing about that 1972 Dolphin team! They wheel 'em out when ever someone says their names. I think they're all on a bus just standing by in the odd chance that someone needs them to make an appearance. Time for you guys to go away. Then I can hear about the unstoppable New England team of 07 for the next 3 decades!

No comments: