Nov 24, 2007

New Show

...new to me anyway. It's probably the best laugh I've had in a long, long time.

Kenny vs. Spenny

If you never lived in a fraternity house, and then never lived with one of those guys after college - this is a chance for you to catch up with all those memories that you missed out on. If you did, then here's a chance to relive the nightmares.

What's the show? Basic, simple, balls out competition. Why? To win, and also to subject the loser to Humiliation - of the winner's choice. Such as... making out with an old lady on a park bench. Excellent.

But Cap'n, you might ask, what sort of competitions are we talking about? Games of skill and chance? Nay! This is way BETTER - Games of pure will!

Here the description of the one I caught:
Who Can Eat More Meat?
Hold on to your stomachs for an all-you-can-eat carnivorous bloat fest: whichever guy eats more meat is the winner. Kenny, a pig by any definition, summons the gluttonous gods and gorges like never before, while Spenny chooses the more methodical approach of eating, exercising, resting and moving his bowels.
And, yeah, it was sick! It was grotesque! I even had the flu, and was already sick, and got sick again. I was also laughing my ass off!

Some of their upcoming episodes: First Guy to Get a Boner Loses, Who Can Blow the Biggest Fart? Who Can be Tied to a Goat the Longest? First Guy to Stop Singing Loses, Who Can Commit the Most Crime?

Come on! That's comedy!

The best part is, I feel that somehow I know these guys. Maybe they're a combination of characters that I've known and lived with - hell I might even be one of these douche bags. All I know is that this is the most retarded, juvenile, scategorical, asinine, (I'm not even going to mention the portions which were completely fabricated) and pure genius.

UPDATE: The Boner episode "First Guy to Get a Boner Loses"-Yeah... Not so much.

No comments: