Aug 14, 2007

Python Toys

Monty Python toys - linked here -
My God, it's a good thing I'm too busy buying dangerous lead based baby toys -

And it's also good these didn't exist in college.

All I needed was a Giant Rabbit with Big Pointy (plush) Teeth and the Black Knight Talking Bop Bag (to your Left), or a Knight of Ni Chibi Plush toy (to the Right) - one could imagine what a hit they would have been at the old House.

Of course, it could be debated with great success that the purchase of these items would have prolonged my virginity, and most likely those around me for the duration of my college experience...

But a Black Knight Talking Bop guy?! That's brilliant!

Maybe I'll get a job in a cubical and fill it with this stuff, just so no one will bother me while I contemplate suicide? Hmmmm....

1 comment:

One F said...

Give me SkinaMax dolls!