Aug 14, 2007

More Toys Recalled

Millions more toys have been recalled.(link)

These toys will be smelted down and turned into toothpaste, as there's another recall on 'fancy' toothpaste that has anti-freese in it.

Now, let's get a hold of this thing - the toys aren't just lead laced this time - it's more about the magnets in the kid's gut and if there are two of them in the gut it can be fatal. And, I for one, don't eat my toothpaste. I haven't since I was a kid.

And I think that's where we have to start manning up on this topic - teach your kids not to eat or lick their friggin' toys! And don't swallow the toothpaste!

Okay, so the toothpaste was going to fancy high end hotels (which, begs the question, if they're so 5 star, how come they're using the cheepest toothpaste?) and I know that little kids just can't help eating anf licking their toys.

Regulation won't end this - in China or the States. Petitions do nothing but waste paper. It's up to parents to quit buying this crap - or at the very least - try to keep Johnny ADD from eating his lead toys.

Oh, and a bridge collapsed in China - I'm sure there's a joke about how we need to raise taxes to rebuild China's bridges - or something... but no matter what, it's Bush's fault.

No comments: