Aug 14, 2007

Summer TV Update

John From Cincinnati Sit-canned (Link to Story)

Whew. Am I glad I didn't start watching that! Everyone I know who was watching it couldn't quite tell me what it was about or if it was worth their time.
Too bad HBO didn't pick up Mad Men - and too bad Mad Men isn't on HoBo - because there's already a fair amount of drinkin' and smokin' I'd love to hear more racial slurs and biggotry. I'll take what I can get. It's better in the background anyway.

I'm interested in checking out Californication (terrible name, yes) as I have a friend working on it. But, I don't have Showtime, and sorry buddy, I ain't buyin' it. So I'll have to wait til a free weekend or iTunes, or DVD.

I also hear that the new Flash Gordon sucks golf balls from 200 feet of garden hose. But I haven't seen it, and I'm only reporting what I overheard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Flash Gordon made me sad. Or the lack of acting ability made me sad, to be more specific. Flash's abs were hot, as were Ming's slave girls, and Dale a little bit. But overall, ASS.