May 29, 2007

Cindy Sheehan throws in the white towel


The capitulation to the Bush administration continued today, as media darling and Democrat pawn Cindy Sheehan announced, "I've been wondering why I'm killing myself and wondering why the Democrats caved in," to The Associated Press.

She has left her 5 acre property in Crawford, Texas, and plans to return to her native California. It's now for sale, if you're interested.

I suppose this story works as the follow up to the Nancy Pelosi 'strategy' to end the war? Seems to me, and please correct me if I'm reading this incorrectly, this strategy has only ended the Anti-War movement?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously this war is wrong, blah, blah, etc. But this woman seems to think she is the only parent who ever lost a child to war. Wah..wah...wah.. There have been lots of wars fought and lost of sons/daughters lost to war. Shut the fuck up Cindy..you nutjob. It's awful..we all agree. Now go away you stupid c word