Jan 23, 2007

Didn't come here to start no trouble

Just came here to do the Superbowl shuffle.

Well, well, well. Howdy y'all. I am just checking in to let you know I have been right about everything but Peyton Manning. But last I checked he has still won as many Superbowls as Rex Grossman. Now one of the two will win.

A well fought game although I have lost all respect for Reggie Bush. Pointing at Urlacher will just get your receivers killed. It reminded me of the mid-90's Knicks taunting Jordan. Why would you entice the greatest? Why? Well, now you lost. And you deserve to lose you classless bitch, Bush.

Now we got two weeks of hype and 3 hours of the game of the year.

I will also be making a major announcement in a few weeks. Anyone that knows how to start a Presidential exploratory committee please contact me. Thank you.

1 comment:

Killre said...

>>> "And you deserve to lose you classless bitch, Bush."


Um, I thought you were going to stay away from politics.