Aug 9, 2006

Task at hand

After three music filled days at Lollapalooza, I come back to this:

Homework.

My mind and body were lost in crowds enjoying the Flaming Lips, rev. Horton Heat, Ween, Manu Chao, Raconteurs, Ryan Adams, Femmes, Nickle Creek, Be Your Own Pet, Mates of State, and many others my cohort in blasphemy feels the need to give me a job. BLASPHEMOUS! My review of Lolla later now to the task at hand.

[1] The statute of limitations has run out on that one. Buster Keaton originally used that phrase in the 40's film "Don't Shiite Where You Eat, My Friend." I don't know why you would use it, however, Ruhollah Khomeini has been dead since June of 1989.


[2] Bush calls him "Wiki-wiki" in reference to al-Maliki being a spring creak away from him in each leaders respective polls. The Iraqis refer to him as "Bush's little squirt" but something might be lost in the translation.

[3] Dane Cook says it's a "Country, you're being kind of a bitch" policy but you can use what you want.

[4] So sit back and relax. You'll laugh till you collapse. We're . . . I'm sorry, what?

[5] Just for fun we run around the Warner movie lot. They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught. But we break loose and then vamoose and now you know the plot! Whoa! Sorry again, what?

[6] I think his slogan says it all. "Juice the vote in '08" The real question is what would be a funny 40/40 joke here? I am stumped and must move on.

[7] You mean there are six more of these!

[8] No, he has just been busy on the Lieberman campaign. Something about "de-hacking" the internets.

[9] Howard says no. He also just announced that we were the most read blog on these here internet tubes.

[10] The kind filled with whiskey.

[11] Neither. He will irrelevant to both of you by December.

[12] They had a choice. German or French. They figured at least the Germans fight. And they love Beethoven in the Middle East.

[13] Who?

No comments: