Apr 21, 2006

Snakes in Trouble!

OK, I was all ready to have the link on Wednesday to the Tagworld contest to vote for my beautiful and moving final version of "Snakes!" I was also going to include the beautiful PhotoShop collage I created of Leo, my three-toed dog. Complete with an extra special close-up of the three-toed paw throughout the course of recovering from surgery. It was going to be my coup-de-gras post; my epic ala Whitman's Leaves of Grass. But those bastards at Tagworld apparently cannot put together a website. I will not disgrace Leo by including him in the post with Tagworld. He will have his own something special later.

As Don Corleone would say, "Disgrazia!" More appropriately as Samuel L. Jackson would say, "I want this motherfucking Tagworld out of my motherfucking movie!"

I may be that now that I have one song recorded I have become a diva. But I don't think so. I just really like green M&M's. Here is my issue, the website only works some of the time. It may the amount of people on it, it may be that they did a poor job designing the site. Could be that I just had issues because user names with just one F are hard to translate into HTML. Who knows?

All that said, I would appreciate the votes. I have put a lot of time and energy into the recording of my song for the inclusion in one of the greatest movie phenomenons in the history of cinema. In true B-movie fashion they have align themselves with a sub-standard organization is all. Here is the link to the voting page. When I finally got there I was happy to note that I already had votes. Two. One less than Ween, one of my favorite bands.

Anyway, the name of my band is F Bomb with the hit single "Snakes!" You can view my Tagworld homepage and listen to the song here but I would greatly appreciate it if you would vote for me. You get ten votes total so you can throw one my way I would love it. With the trouble that the site creates, if I can get enough votes I think I can win this bitch. Currently, I am two votes away from being in assuming the voting ended today.

Also, if you could comment on any good or bad experiences you have with Tagworld, I would appreciate it. I would like to know what is happening out there.

Anyway, thank in advance. Three-toed dog coming soon.

1 comment:

smussyolay said...

i'm TRYING to vote...do i have JOIN stupid ass tagworld ??