Apr 24, 2006

Figured it out, I think

First off, thanks to every and any one who has had the patience and time to vote for "Snakes!" by F Bomb. I have figured out how to vote and some technical issues. Here we go:

1) You have to sign up. It is free and they send you relatively little cap after the initial onslught of thank yous.

2) Must use Windows Explorer to hear music most of the time. Firefoxers like me can weep, bitch and get violent but it won't help.

3) After you sign up and log in you may follow the links to vote. There is no search there is no sort by drop down, nothing. I recommend clicking teh ctrl+F (Find) and typing in "F Bo" and clicking "find." If it doesn't find it click next artists and find again.

I appreciate the votes. For real. I am beating Ween by a vote which is way cool.

This weekend I won three of four poket tournaments and took the three-toed dog swimming for his first time. That and images later. Thanks again for voting.

No comments: