Mar 24, 2006

The gift that keeps on giving

I know I have an unhealthy obsession towards this movie. Snakes on a Plane is like the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Tupac Shakur, and Heidi Fleiss all half digested together in the belly of an anaconda. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving. You thought that was it for this movie, didn't you? A plane, a few snakes, Sammy L. and that Kel kid from Nickolodeon. If you did, you would be mistaken.

An article on Hollywood.com has even more information on the Best. Movie. Ever. It seems that the cast has reassembled to shoot ADDITIONAL FOOTAGE for the movie.

In this case, it wasn't the usual reshoot, hastily assembled to fix a nagging story problem. Instead, the studio decided to create new scenes that would take the movie from PG-13 into R-rated territory.

Hell, yea. What could they possibly add you ask? How about "more gore, more death, more nudity, more snakes and more death scenes?" How about that. I always thought they were a few breasts away from the perfect movie. And now perfection! Best. Perfect. Movie. Ever.

But wait, that's not all. They have also "shot a scene where Jackson does utter the line that fans have demanded." What is that line you ask? How about, "I want these motherfucking snakes off the motherfucking plane!" That's right, bitch-ass snakes. Sam wants you off the motherfucking plane! God damn, that is awesome! Not only that but the line was added due to popular demand on the internet. True that.

They also mention the song contest. My song (version 1) is a few posts down. Give it a listen. I will be asking for your vote on the 18th of April. If you have suggestions, please let me know.

One final item and then I will let this rest until version two of the song. Check this site out. Here is my favorite but rest assured that the site has snakes on all kinds of fucking things that I want them off of.

Special thanks to Jim for bringing that site to my attention.

Coming soon, a three-toed dog.

2 comments:

smussyolay said...

besides the fact that many people that i respect are talking about this weird ass movie and i can't figure it out, i thought i'd tell you i'm going back through your archives and commenting on old posts you'll probably never read again.

fun.

One F said...

Hey! You just made me read them again.